What causes shortness of breath, shivering and elevated BMP?
I've been experiencing shortness of breath, shaky and with a 115 BPM it's going on and off and I've never seen this before normally is 60-75 BMP but for about a week or so now it's been 115 BMP even when I'm resting, and my hand are shaky! Please advise! Thank you in Advance
THis could be anxiety, see your physician!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. They are suggestive of anxiety disorder which causes an increase in breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, sweating, etc. I will suggest that you follow up with a doctor for confirmation and start of treatment. Also, try to get relaxed, avoid alcohol, coffee and any illegal medications as these could be provoking and aggravating factors. Try and minimize stress in all aspects of your live as this only makes the symptoms worse.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarseness shortness of breath and night sweats what are causes
- What causes shortness of breath on exertion
- What causes shortness of breath
- What causes abdominal pain with shortness of breath
- What causes shortness of breath and chestpain
- What causes shortness of breath and wheezing
- What is the cause and treatment for shortness of breath
- Elevated heart rate shortness of breath what is causing this
- What causes severe short breath tight chest with shivering
- What causes backache with short breath