What causes shortness of breath during urination, diarrhea and gassy stomach?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i have itchy skin and rashes, i was given dexona inj and avil inj.
the problem is that it when the inj was given it seems to calm down a bit but after some few hours say 5 to 6 hour it occurs again. it has been continuing for past 3 days..
right now my symptom includes shortness of breath especially during urination, diarrhoea and gassy stomach. please reply me at the earliest n do let me know the reason name of it..
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have developed acute urticaria

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and you have developed acute urticaria.
It is an allergic reaction of the skin charactersised by occurence of wheals and sometimes with difficulty in breathing, diarrhoea, swelling of eyes and lips.
It can occur secondary to drugs, bee stings or anyother insect bite, food allergies or any infection in the body.
The treatment given to you is absolutely fine. Both are antiallergy medicines. It will take time to settle.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Thank you for your steadfast reply.
Besides i have some more queries i.e how many days will it take to heal approximately and if itching persist can i continue with the medication plus how many injection can i take in a day ?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Usually 7-10 days to resolve

Detailed Answer:
Acute urticaria usually takes 7-10 days to resolve but it can vary from person to person.
Yes you can continue with the medicines.
You can take injection avil 2-3 times in a day but injection dexona has to be taken once daily.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 25 minutes later
Thank you doc
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Welcome!!

Detailed Answer:
Welcome!!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad