What causes shortness of breath, dizziness and nausea?
Possible postural hypotension
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned about having dizziness and light headedness after bending over and then standing up. These symptoms are usually seen with having low blood pressure. To help combat this reaction I recommend you drink extra amounts of fluids today to help fill your tank so to speak. This should help since you have an infection which may have stressed your body and caused a low blood pressure.
The other matter is that Metronidazole is a medication that has several side effects including dizziness, reddish urine and severe nausea and vomiting with drinking alcohol or using mouth wash with alcohol.
1. Postural hypotension
2. Drink extra fluids
3. Watch for side effects from metronidazole
I hope I answered your question. Please contact me again with your health care questions and concerns
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cough swollen ankles shortness of breath dizziness
- Shortness of breath dizziness period
- Feeling of naseau shortness of breath dizziness
- Exhaustion shortness of breath dizziness
- Rib pain shortness of breath dizziness
- Gym shortness of breath dizzy
- Sudden short of breath dizziness and nausea during 25 weeks
- Migraines chest tightness shortness of breath dizziness nausea
- Sudden fatigue shortness of breath dizziness
- Shortness of breath dizziness hot