question-icon

What causes shortness of breath, chest pain and stomach pain?

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: shortness of breath. some chest pain, and a lot if pain in stomach area that has been coming and going since yesterday morning. Lasts between two to five minutes. No arm or neck pain. Any ideas? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
ECG test

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I went through your query and understood your concerns.

For my patients with similar complaints, first I would like to get comlete history and examination and ECG test to see for any changes. It's better rule out ECG changes and further get other investigations.
Its better you visit doctor and get examined and Get ECG test done.

Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.

Wish you a good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Vidya KR