What causes shortness of breath, blurred vision and tingling sensation in lips?

Posted on Wed, 16 Sep 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I've been experiencing fatigue, shortness of breath, blurry vision, heavy XXXXXXX numbing, tingling around my lips, chin, gums, left side of my body, feet, clumpines, fast heart beat heart rate 104-106 headaches, worse after light house chores, I am 53 yrs, in remission for 20 yrs from stomach cancer "lymphoma " had 3 1/4 of my stomach removed, was on chemo for six months, shortly after I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, hoshimotos desease and currently on
synthroyed, had partial hysterectomy in 2007
I am very worried about these new symptoms, please help me, thank you
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
see your doctor

Detailed Answer:
Hello and I am sorry you are having these difficulties.
You need to first see your primary care doctor and have blood tests done. If your thyroid hormone level is off this can cause some of your symptoms.
You need a reason for your shortness of breath determined immediately. This could be coming from your lungs or heart or something else like anemia. You need blood tests, pulmonary function tests and possibly a chest xray.
Seeing a cardiologist is a good idea but you need some other evaluation immediately by your primary care doctor.
If you are weak on one side of your body and this is new you need to go to emergency now, you may be having a stroke.
Don't delay, if you do not go to emergency you need to be seen in the next few days by your doctor.
Dr. Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson