What causes shortness of breath and painful arms while suffering from protruding disc?
The disc at that level doesn't cause your symptoms.
Hi and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
The answer to your question is straight forward, the protruded disc at T10 doesn't cause your symptoms.
The problem may be maybe in your cervical column, imaging studies of this region needed to evaluate this possibility (cervical plain radiographs and maybe cervical MRI) and a neurological examination too.
I recommend you to discuss with your Doctor these possibilities about your concerns.
Hope this helps. If you have further questions feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain while breathing causes
- What causes short sharp pain while urinating
- What causes shortness of breath pain in chest and headaches
- What causes pain in breast area while breathing
- What causes shortness of breath
- What causes shortness of breath while doing exercise
- What causes abdominal pain with shortness of breath
- What causes pain while breathing
- What causes left sided pain while breathing
- What causes abdominal swelling with pain and shortness of breath