What causes short temper and frustration after changing dosage timing of Latuda-80?
These symptoms will reduce in about 1-2 weeks
Hello, Welcome to Health Care Magic
I can understand your concern. Latuda is Lurasidone and the drug is an antipsychotic drug. It is one of safe drugs that is relatively well tolerated in most of individuals. You were taking 80 mg in day time and then switched to evening time doses. The symptoms you are having probably because of changed dose schedule. Shift of drug to evening resulted in slight deficit in day time levels and this has resulted in mild form of withdrawal. Though half life of drug is about 15-18 hours still after night the levels in body are getting reduced and this is causing the symptoms. The symptoms will improve with time because of a steady state concentration will be achieved. This will result in reduction of irritability and frustration you are having. Wait for at least 1-2 more weeks and you will feel better.
Thanks, Hope this helps you, if you have more doubts you can ask again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness frustrating what is the cause
- What causes behavioural changes after taking chantix
- What cause short breath after giving birth
- What causes behavioural changes after a stroke
- What causes changes in menstruation after tubes are tied
- What causes shortness of breath after eating rice
- Does latuda cause weight gain
- What causes quick gain in weight in a short time
- What are the side effects of latuda?
- What causes behavioral changes after a miscarriage