What causes shooting pain from neck to shoulders, headache and delayed period?
Muscular pain likely.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain at the back of the head and shoulders is not likely to be related to a delayed period. This is more likely to be a muscular pain related to poor posture. Since your periods are delayed it is best to get a urine test done to find out about possible pregnancy.
In case the test is negative then you can take a mild pain killer and do a hot compress in the area to relieve the pain.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe shooting pains neck head
- Shoulder pain neck pain dizzy
- Severe pain neck headache tiredness
- Cough with painful neck and shoulders
- Pain neck shoulder boils
- Pain neck shoulder down arm
- Sharp pain neck shoulder blade
- Sudden sharp pain neck and shoulder
- Painful neck and shoulder cough what could it be
- What could cause a painful neck headache and severe fatigue