What causes shivering and chest pain along with hard stools?
Can be due to hormonal changes.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain and shivering can be due to hormonal changes due to impending periods. Since the symptoms decrease with rest there is no need to worry. It is not associated with any serious issue. You can increase your fluid intake and take a diet rich in iron during these days to combat the blood loss. If eating fiber is not enough to take care of the constipation you can start taking a laxative on as and when required basis.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain