What causes sharp pain in wrist when I twist it?
It can be XXXXXXX to ECU tendinitis
I have studied your case and I think you are having extensor carpi ulnaris muscle tendinitis. In this condition there is accumulation of fluid in the tendon sheath of wrist.This is usually caused any have weight lifting or exercises. I would suggest you following.
1.Hot water fomentation.
2.Tablet Etoricoxib 90 mg one tablet daily.
3.Brugel local application.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.In rare cases you need to give steroid injection. I hope this answer will be useful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause frequent sharp pain in wrists
- What causes sharp pains in uterus
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- Sharp pain in wrist when bent
- What causes sharp pain in spleen
- What causes sharp pain in knee when bending
- Is sharp pain in arm caused due to broken wrist
- What causes sharp pain in wrist