What causes sharp pain in the lower back?
Need to consult qualified General Surgeon for assessment .
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that ou have posted pain in lower abdomen and hip region could be due to either Stone or Inguinal Hernia .
However this can be confirmed only on clinical examination and doing Ultrasound Scanning of abdomen .
Consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination and get Ultrasound Scanning of the abdomen done to confirm the diagnosis .
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Could be inflammation of colon(Colitis))
Thanks for follow up
Stone is always detected in C T Scan
Since you don't have hernia nor stone the pain that you have could be due to Colitis.
Consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination He may advise for Colonoscopy
Thanks and Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pains in uterus
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- Sharp pain in lower back
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- What causes sharp pain in spleen
- What causes sharp pain in wrist
- Sharp pain in lower back and erection
- Sharp pain back sneezing lower
- What causes sharp pain in lower gut and hips
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?