What causes sharp pain in penis?
I have a sharp pain running thru my penis every 15 mins.
I have done USG of abdomen, all my organs are normal.
In USG of scrotum there was a remark that a calculus is seen in left uteroventricular junction.
I did urine routine in which RBCs were present in 15-20 per HBF.
Please relieve my pain
you may take pain killer but won't be so effective
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
As you mentioned the calculus is at the junction, it is causing obstruction and frequent pain attacks. If left like that it will cause enlargement of kidney and later infection. Since it is eroding inside there are RBC in urine.
For this you need to consult a urologist and get the stone removed. That is the treatment. You may take pain killer like hyoscine bromide to releave your pain temporarily but pain killer is not permanent solution . Once stone removed RBC in urine becomes normal and pain goes off .
Hope I have answered your query. If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What causes sharp pains in uterus
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- Frequent sharp pains in the breast what are the causes
- What causes sharp pain in spleen
- What could cause sharp pain on the tip of penis
- What causes sharp pain in wrist
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits