What causes sharp pain in lower left chest during deep breaths?
From your description it seems you have muscle pain. Nothing serious.
I would advise you to take Ibuprofen 400 mg, 3 times a day, you will be doing fine in a couple of days. And if you have some Omeprazole or Pantoprazole, I would advise you to take for some days, as Ibuprofen can worsen your GERD.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
Just making sure I shouldn't be more concerned if any length of time passes or if I should be aware of other symptoms. Thank you very much for your time-
Still it doesn't seem to be a serious condition. You can try Ibuprofen, if it doesn't help in 5 days, I would advise you to have an X-Rays done, to check whether you have any problem with your vertebra. As sometimes spine problems also can cause such symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause sharp pain during deep breathing
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- What causes sharp pain in left shoulder and chest
- What causes sharp pain in middle of left shoulder
- Getting sharp pain in left chest underlying cause
- What causes sharp pain under the left breast
- What causes sharp pain in lower gut and hips
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- What causes sharp pain in left side of skull
- What causes sharp pain in lower left side of stomach