What causes sharp pain at the tip of penis?
penile hygiene is essential.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i can understand your concern.
I should assure you ,there's nothing to worry about.
If you're applying Neosporin ointment occasionally, it's alright.
Don't keep applying it daily.
Maintain good penile hygiene.
Avoid moisture over the tip, especially after urinating.
If pain is more, avoid masturbation for few days.
Instead exercise in other ways, like brisk walks,cycling,or music,reading, etc.
Enjoy life while in good health.
This is been ongoing for three days and just occurred out of the blue, How long should I wait for the discomfort to subside?
I don't want a kidney stone floating around
masturbation and kidney stone not related.
Kidney stone doesn't develop just like that, neither related to masturbation.
Three days isn't a long time.
Try to avoid masturbation for few days. It resolves very fast.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sharp pain underneath the left arm
- Sharp pain at tip of penis
- What causes sharp pains in uterus
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- What causes sharp pains in bones
- What causes sharp pain in nipples
- What causes sharp pain in spleen
- What could cause sharp pain on the tip of penis
- What causes sharp pain in wrist
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits