What causes sharp cramping pain in the lower right abdomen?
Hi and welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thank you for your query. I am Dr. Rommstein, I understand your concerns and I will try to help you as much as I can.
This may be suggestive of diverticulosis which is inflammation of sigmoid colon. This is common and usually self limiting issue. However if fever, blood in stool or intensive pain occur, you should see doctor for further evaluation and to rule out more serious diverticulitis.
first try to change your dietary habits, it means: eat smaller meals but more frequently, avoid fried and spicy food, take menta tea, avoid alcohol and coffee, eat probiotics and milk products, and high Fibre food, boiled food and vegetables. Also, there are medications such as Flobian,Magnesium oxide or certain axatives which may relieve constipation if present.
I hope I have answered you query. If you have any further questions you can contact us in every time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower back pain lower abdominal pain cramps and no period
- What causes cramping pain in lower abdomen while urinating
- Cause of lower right ribcage cramps
- What is the cause for pain in right lower abdomen
- What causes painful cramps on the ribcage
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- Can antibiotic cause cramps and lower back pain
- Lower right abdominal pain severe gas cramps causes for discomfort
- What causes severe abdomen pain with cramps and nausea
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?