What causes shallow breaths and anxiety?
Secondary to anxiety.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
These episodes of shallow breaths appear secondary to anxiety. As you have these episodes mostly when you are stressed, there is no need to worry about any physical illness.
You can go for an ECG to rule out a cardiac cause, just to be sure.
Meditation and relaxation exercises will help you to deal with the stress.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anxiety and mood swings
- What causes anxiety attacks
- What causes anxiety disorder
- What is the cause of anxiety when on klonopin
- Diagnosed with anxiety disorders what is the cause
- What could be the cause of anxiety menupause
- Can anxiety cause shortness of breath
- What causes severe anxiety
- What causes severe anxiety attacks
- What causes depression and anxiety