What causes shaking of hands when I yawn?
Please tell me a few details.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
If you would have presented to me as an outpatient with this complaint,I would have asked you a few details-
1)Since when it is happening?
2)Has this shaking of hands worsened,improved or remained static,since when it started?
3)Do you have any other past disease/medical history?
4)Do you remain frequently anxious?
I shall be glad to have you in follow-up with details so that I can answer this well.
Thanks for being in follow-up and providing further details.
Though,this hands shaking is not tell-tale sign of any specific disease.Some of the possible reasons can be-
Enhanced physiological tremors(most likely)
I suggest that you should reduce your anxiety/stress levels and observe if this hand shaking still persists.Also,please get your blood pressure checked and evaluation for Thyroid function tests.
Furthermore,a physical examination by a neurologist is desirable to rule out any other neurological finding,like rigidity or bradykinesia-which may be pointers for parkinson's disease.This is a very remote possibility,though.
Hope that helps.If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of clogged ears and pain when yawning
- What causes pain in the ear while yawning and swalloing
- Alcoholic taking meth what is the cause of frequent yawning
- What causes bad taste when yawn
- Lockjaw while yawning causes
- What would cause my chest to hurt when i eat drink swallow yawn or burp
- Medical causes bad taste mouth when yawning
- Hands shake when yawning
- Yawn causes throat close
- Spasms causing yawning
- Suggest treatment for neuralgia on right side of face
- Suggest treatment for pain in head along with knee pain and locking
- Suggest treatment for numbness in arms and legs
- What causes left-sided twitching on face and eye?
- What causes shaky hands and head?
- Suggest treatment to regenerate the femoral nerve damaged by a haemorrage
- What causes chronic sense of fullness in head and tenderness of scalp?
- What causes sore and stiff neck along with blurry vision?
- What causes difficulty in speech along with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of burning feet syndrome