What causes shaking of hands at different times?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
in elderly, hand shaking is possible.
If you notice slowing of your motions, and difficulty in starting an activity, but it may be parkinsonism.
If it's happening while doing something, it may be a cerebellar lesion.
I think I would suggest that you try to get a MRI BRAIN.
Both condition are treatable. So if you get the mri, diagnosis an be made and treatment initiated.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shake in hands when in air
- What causes involuntary shaking of head and hand
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- Condition that causes shaking hands
- What causes involuntary shaking of hands
- What causes involuntary shaking in hands and feet
- What causes vibrant hand shakes without control
- What causes shakes in hands
- Nervousness causing hands to shake
- What causes shaking hands while writing