What causes shaking of body in a person with diabetes type 2?
Not a classical symptom of diabetes
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Being shaky is unusual in people with diabetes who are not on treatment. It can occur with low blood sugar ( hypoglycemia). If a person has a urinary infection which is common in people having diabetes, he may have chills.
Type 2 diabetes is usually a silent disease to start with and many do not complain of any symptoms at the beginning. Tiredness is common, later the classic symptoms of excessive and frequent urination, excess thirst and hunger, recurrent infections, blurring of vision, numbness of the extremities may follow.
In some people Type 2 DM is detected only when they have a complication like a heart attack, stroke , blindness or kidney failure.
Do get back to me if you have more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes causes
- Obesity causing type 2 diabetes
- What causes frequent urination when suffering from type 2 diabetes
- Does type 2 diabetes cause missed period
- What causes dizziness after taking injectable insulin for type2 diabetes
- What causes diabetic neuropathy
- Type ll diabetes causes
- Is memory loss a cause of type 2 diabetes
- Type one diabetes causes