What causes severe vaginal bleeding while on Susten, Fertigyn and Gestin?

Posted on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 in General Health
Question: Hi doctor, I m 9 weeks pregnant and in today afternoon all of sudden I started bleeding. I called my doctor she suggested Aq susten 25 mg injection and fertigyn 5000 iu along with trenaxa 500 mg and gestin 4 tablets. I m still heavily bleeding. Is everything ok I m really worried. Please answer my query asap
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit emergency

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic
In my opinion you need to visit the emergency room and get intravenous tranexemic acid and of course bed rest along with ultrasound
It seems like abortion process has set in and needs emergency treatment
All the best
Dr Manisha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
After taking medicine, my bleeding is reduced bit from last two hours. Apart from above medicines I have taken progesterone, progynova and duphaston 10 mg as well. I will go and visit my doctor tomorrow morning.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Right regimen

Detailed Answer:
Yes you are getting the right treatment but still blood pressure and ultrasound are must to do.
Get them done and then we can decide further plan of action
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN