question-icon

What causes severe sweating at day and feeling of sickness with mold exposure?

Posted on Tue, 10 May 2016
Question: why am I sweating late morning and late afternoons visibly and feeling unwell as well as the classical early morning sweats of babesiosis with bartonella and borreliosi HAVE ALSO RECENT MOLD EXPOSURE AND I AM SENSITIVE TO MOLD BIOTOXINS / HAS THIS ADDED TO ISSUE OF BABESIOSIS
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Mold exposure could have aggravated pre-existing conditions, check blood gl

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. There is of course a possibility of the mold exposure to have aggravated some of your symptoms of pre-existing conditions, but please also note that riomet can also have a side effect of sweating, especially when there is a fluctuation of your blood glucose levels.

As you probably have diabetes, checking your blood sugar levels will also be a wise move, just to make sure the sweating is not attributed to that.

I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.
Dr. Shoaib Khan