What causes severe sweating at day and feeling of sickness with mold exposure?
Mold exposure could have aggravated pre-existing conditions, check blood gl
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. There is of course a possibility of the mold exposure to have aggravated some of your symptoms of pre-existing conditions, but please also note that riomet can also have a side effect of sweating, especially when there is a fluctuation of your blood glucose levels.
As you probably have diabetes, checking your blood sugar levels will also be a wise move, just to make sure the sweating is not attributed to that.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv and mold exposure
- Can mold exposure cause boils
- Can mold exposure cause angioedema
- Can mold exposure cause gestational diabetes
- Household mold exposure cause acne
- Can mold exposure cause back pain
- Does mold exposure cause rheumatoid arthritis
- Mold exposure cause incontinence
- Can mold exposure cause blood in stool
- Can mold exposure cause low iron