What causes severe stomach pain after taking Moxikind CV 625?
Stop the meidicnes and Pantodac should continue on empty stomach
If there is severe pain it is possibly due to the antibiotic and the addition of Mefenamic acid. Did she have Pantodac half an hour before meals and the other medicines after meals? That away hyperacidity due to the medicines can be avoided or decreased.
Anyway, with severe stomach pain I would advice my patients to stop the Moxikind and take only Cap Tramadol for the pain twice daily after taking Tab Pantoprazole twice daily on empty stomach half an hour before any meal. Also, before taking these medicines you should be sure that there is no vomiting and no blood in the vomiting as well. It would be better if you can seek advice of a Dental Surgeon to know the cause of the teeth pain and if it can be managed some other way.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe vomiting with stomach pain what is causing it
- What is the cause for constant stomach pain after delivery
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What causes severe stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain after consuming beef
- What causes severe stomach pain above the navel
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes stomach pain after skipping period