What causes severe sneezing and runny nose in the mornings?

Posted on Wed, 29 Jul 2015 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Last year or so, I started noticing that sometimes lot of sneezing and running nose, mostly in morning after I get up.

Not sure what could be the reason, looking forward to get some details about it.
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Most probably suffering from allergic rhinitis

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query; it suggests that most probably you may be suffering from the allergic rhinitis.

For your kind information allergic rhinitis happens when you inhale something you are allergic to, and your nose ( mucosa and turbinates) become inflamed.

Avoid factors that cause your allergies and for symptomatic relief use tablet fexofenadine once in the night.

Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Hariom Sharma 53 minutes later
I couldn't figure out, How should I figure out what all I am allergic to.
Brief Answer:
Go for allergy testing

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir,
I have gone through your follow up query and suggest you to go for allergy testing.

For your kind information an allergy test can establish whether you have an allergy and what you are allergic to.

Common test for allergy are
1. Skin prick test for allergens.
2. Blood test for allergens.

Thanks
Dr. Hariom Sharma

ENT Specialist