What Causes Severe Pain Under Both The Ears, Head And Swollen Face?
need to use painkillers
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and I will be answering your query.
I have read and understood your health concerns.
I need few more details to arrive at a diagnosis, like
Are you running temperature? Any hearing problem right now?
As you have been examined by your doctor and he saw no signs of infection then you should not be worried about it.
If there is no fever, then just continue with Ibuprofen. It will settle in couple of days. You can add acetaminophen to ibuprofen to relieve pain.
If it persist then I would request you to meet your doctor.
There may be need to do the ultrasound scan and x ray to be sure.
Get well soon
Feel free to ask further query.
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe