What causes severe pain under both the ears, head and swollen face?
need to use painkillers
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and I will be answering your query.
I have read and understood your health concerns.
I need few more details to arrive at a diagnosis, like
Are you running temperature? Any hearing problem right now?
As you have been examined by your doctor and he saw no signs of infection then you should not be worried about it.
If there is no fever, then just continue with Ibuprofen. It will settle in couple of days. You can add acetaminophen to ibuprofen to relieve pain.
If it persist then I would request you to meet your doctor.
There may be need to do the ultrasound scan and x ray to be sure.
Get well soon
Feel free to ask further query.
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause for the severe pain under the breasts when eating
- Cause for severe pain under the breast during pregnancy
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes severe pain under right rib during menstruation
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain under skin near anus
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs