What causes severe pain in the testicles?

Dr. Monika Dede

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in HIV and AIDS
Question: I went to a clinic and got check for hiv and came out negative for pee check and hiv blood check but I have symptoms my testicles hurt
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
hello! Ι have been through your question.

Detailed Answer:
Related your concern I need more information about your sexual history and how days after the possible risk for getting HIV you have done the test?
Furthermore I need to know that pain on testicles is the only symptoms that you have?
This doesn't mean necessarily that you get HIV, other reasons could cause this like trauma, brucellosis, or maybe other STD, uti ( that you excluded).
I hope my answer helps you.
I wish you a quick recovery.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy