What causes severe pain in the feet and rashes on the lower chest?
Some further details please.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.
I would like to know that since when you have neuropathy symptoms and since when rash? Are they temporally related to each other?
Please follow up with some detailed history so that I can provide you a clarification on this.
It may not be related.
Thanks for being in follow-up.
In that case, these are most likely not related as there does not appear to be any temporal association. Otherwise also, very rarely the same cause can have rash as well as neuropathy.
Hope that helps.If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- Cause for severe pain on the bottom of the feet
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain in lower thoracic area
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What could cause severe pain in lower back with vomiting
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain
- Is frequent headache a sign of multiple sclerosis?
- Suggest ways to use Scopolamine patch
- Suggest treatment for fever while having Parkinson's disease
- Suggest treatment for severe spasms and pain in the back and neck
- What causes dizziness and tingling sensation in the body while treating...
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in the fingers?
- What does the brain CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the finger post an injury
- What causes sudden weakness on left side of the body?
- Are surgical corrections available for persistent muscle pain in scrotal...