What Causes Severe Pain In Stomach And Back?
Now 2 days ago I have severe stomach pains. I can't get out of bed of stand up from sitiing without help.
Spine disc herniation can be the reason.
Thank you for the query.
Back pain and stomach pain can be both caused by kidneys infection. Especially if you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, some lower abdominal pain.
Spine disc herniation is also very possible. In some cases, physical therapy is not enough. If you have been also taking painkillers recently, this might be the reason of stomach pain.
I suggest you to consult orthopedist, have physical examination and consider spine MRI. In some cases, surgery is the best choice.
If you find the stomach to be caused by painkillers, Omeprazole 20 mgs once a day should be started.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe