What causes severe pain in right thigh while sitting?
Can be due to nerve compression (meralgia paraethetica)
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to nerve compression syndrome meralgia paraesthetica.
What is the exact locaion you are getting the pain?
Is it more on outer part of thigh?
Do you wear tight clothings?
A physical examination by Orthopedician , Nerve conduction study or nerve blockade will be helpful to rule out this.
Wearing loose clothing , local corticosteroid injections and neurotropic drugs like Pregabalin & methylcobalamin will be helpful to manage this.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes severe pain inside thighs while kicking
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- Severe pain in the knees and thighs cause
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs