What causes severe pain in neck, shoulders, and arms?
History is suggestive of Adhesive capsulitis(Frozen shoulder).
Thanks for your query.
Although it isn't possible to diagnose your condition without an examination and a few tests, your history is suggestive of Adhesive capsulitis(Frozen shoulder) or Calcifictendonitis.
These conditions are easily managed by regular physiotherapy ( Range of motion exercices,stretching and strengthening exercises). Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with this condition.
I would suggest getting this evaluated by an orthopedician nearby for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Your doctor after diagnosing the condition might refer to you a physical therapist.A physical therapist can teach you stretching exercises to help maintain as much mobility in your shoulder as possible
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain neck headache tiredness
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in shoulders and numbness in fingers
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- Pain neck shoulder down arm
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in shoulder radiating down the arm
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs