What causes severe pain in groin with lower leg aches?
What might be wrong with you?
Your symptoms could be caused by several conditions. Below I have listed the conditions that concern me the most:
Acute Vascular Occlusionvideo
When should you see a doctor?
Because your symptoms could worsen, I recommend that you see a doctor now. When you see the doctor, he or she will check you for these conditions and make a diagnosis.
I currently do not have a doctor and don't have the money for ER. Would you think a Urgent care would be sufficient?
show it to a vascular surgeon, asap
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You seen to have developed an anurysm or a saphena varix or a pelvic vein thrombosis.
In either case you need to show it to a vascular surgeon for a clinical examination and I would suggest that you first get a colour doppler of your left leg and groin before you show him.
And don't delay it much as aneurysms or thrombosis can be life threatening.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can dehydration cause leg aches
- What is the cause of leg ache at night
- Legs ache caused by butt
- Leg ache lower back pain 9dpo
- What causes persistent leg aches
- Children with leg aches and stomach pain
- Legs ache burn pain
- What causes leg ache in infants
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Groin pain and legs ache cant sit