What causes severe pain in chest, left arm, left leg and swollen back?
You need evaluation.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that I think you should be evaluated for arthritis . Since you have ankle swelling , back pain and chest pain arthritis may be a possibilty .I would like to know whether anybody in your family had arthritis or psoriasis . Also I would like to see your blood tests plus I would suggest you to get ESR ,RF, Anti CCP , HLA B 27 done to look for arthritis panel .
You can discuss about these with your treating doctor .
Please attach your reports , I will have a look and also the medicines you are taking at present .
Your Hb and Vitamin D is low but that would not explain the swelling over ankle joint . For that arthritis panel has to be done . For chest pain then it may be bony pain thats troubling you not the issue with heart as the cardiac reports are fine .I think you should see a rheumatologist for the same because it will be very difficult to say anything without examining you .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain in left elbow
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes severe pain at back and legs
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- Severe pain in left buttock
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- Severe pain in left flank
- What could cause severe pain in lower back with vomiting
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...