What causes severe pain in biceps while on Crestor?
These are recognized side effects of Crestor.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. This is typical of drugs like crestor and it is well documented. Stopping is the easier way out but doesn't correct the the problem for which it was prescribed: High cholesterol. Fortunately, these symptoms lessen with continued consumption. I will rather suggest that you exercise patience and carry on. In the interim, drink much fluids and take Tylenol for pain relief. If within another 2weeks there is no remarkable improvement, at that time I will suggest that you go ahead and talk to your doctor about the possibility of switching.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in bladder and penis
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain inside thighs while kicking
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs