What causes severe pain behind the head on lower left side?
Likely to be a neuralgic pain.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your symptoms and the pain seems to be neuropathic/neuralgic in nature (arising due to a nerve problem).
For relief, you can take either tramadol tablet or pregabalin capsule.
It should subside soon, if the scalp nerve (superficial) is affected.
If symptoms persist, a brain scan should be done.
I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain in the left side of my head
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain in lower thoracic area
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Shivering and severe pain lower left side
- Lump in lower left leg causing severe pain