What causes severe pain and spasms in thigh?
Thigh hurts when I sit on hard surfaces and walking is tough
This has gone on for 2 days
Now lower back is starting to hurt
there is possibility of spinal disc bulge
I have read your query.
There is possibility of lumbar disc bulge leading to thigh spasm and back pain.
I will advise you MRI spine and EMG NCV study will help in diagnosis.
medication like methylcobalamine and neurotropic medication like pregabalin can be started consulting your doctor.
Physiotherapy plays important role in treatment. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief. I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes severe pain inside thighs while kicking
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- Severe pain in the knees and thighs cause
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs