What causes severe numbness and pins and needles in the throat?
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Feeling of pins and needles in throat mostly at night with use of nexium and augmentin indicates gastric acid reflux triggering this sore throat. if any cold , flu or post nasal drip that may explain this as well.
For acid reflux, apart from nexium, modifying diet and lifestyle , avoiding triggers, like alcohol, soda, beverages, tea, coffee, processed canned foods etc. Eat small frequent meals, use more liquids, keep head side of the bed elevated and delay lying down after meal for at least 3 hours.
For throat, use throat lozenges, stay hydrated, use warm salt water gargles and use warm comforting beverages like green herbal tea mixed with honey and soup. am sure it will comfort the trouble.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe numbness in forehead
- Why do i have severe numbness while sleeping
- What causes pins and needles and numbness in the foot
- Treatment and cure for Severe numbness
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- Drugs/medication for Severe numbness
- Symptoms of Severe numbness
- Diagnosis of Severe numbness
- Severe numbness causes
- Severe numbness in ankle after sprain