What causes severe night sweats and hair loss while treating insomnia?
This is in addition to my answer to your previous question.
Night sweats and hair loss are generally medical problems rather than psychiatric ones. You might want to consult a primary care doctor to examine you and run some labs, such as thyroid testing. To help with insomnia, you can also use Atarax, the medication I suggested for anxiety in your previous thread. You can also consider trazodone, which is an excellent medicine to help with sleep.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe night sweats
- Severe hair loss insomnia
- How to get rid of severe night sweats
- Severe night sweats in men
- Severe night sweats recurring condition cause of concern
- Men severe night sweats smells like vinegar
- Reason for severe night sweats and increased sex drive
- Severe night sweats nthat smell
- Severe night sweats wake up short of breath
- Severe night sweats and shortness of breath