What causes severe nausea, vomiting, loose stools and flank pain during pregnancy?
Proper investigations required
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Repeated episodes of vomiting and loose stools can be because of gastroenteritis or liver dysfunction.
Flank pain can be due dehydration leading to renal pain.
I will suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined, investigated including ultrasound, liver and renal function test, stool examination and get appropriate treatment.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- How to overcome dizziness nausea vomiting during pregnancy
- Stomach pain nausea vomiting only mucus in stools
- Nausea vomiting butt pain
- Flank pain during pregnancy
- Green stool nausea vomiting
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Stomach pain nausea vomiting
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain