What causes severe nausea, sweating, watery mouth discharge and vomiting?
Get examined and evaluated by a neurologist
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Nausea, vomiting with dizziness may be due to vestibular neuronitis or posterior circulation stroke.
Is there any hearing loss, ringing in ears, discharge, any facial deviation, dysphagia or change in voice?
Any weakness in any limbs?
You should consult a doctor preferable neurologist or ENT specialist for evaluation regarding need for brain imaging.
Continue other medications.
Avoid extreme movement of head.
Drugs like cinnarizine or betahistine can be taken for vertigo.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the reason for severe nausea headache and vomiting
- Is continuing or severe nausea and vomiting a side effect of cabergoline?
- Are severe nausea and vomiting symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Severe nausea causes
- Severe nausea without vomiting
- Is severe nausea or vomiting a side effect of estrostep fe?
- Is continuing or severe nausea and vomiting a side effect of dostinex?
- Severe nausea with no vomiting
- Is severe nausea or vomiting a side effect of generess fe?
- What causes severe nausea hot flashes dizziness weakness