What causes severe nausea and abdominal bloating?

Question
For the past few days i've been extremely bloated, I look about 5 months pregnant and it does not subside ( regardless of diet) , I also have been feeling nauseaous, more tired than usual, and feel as if i cannot empty my bowels completely, with a dull ache around my upper back/shoulders. I am not pregnant or PMSing. is this a stomach flu type of thing or should i be more concerned?
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please follow up with additional details

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern

I have gone through your question. It would be very helpful if you could provide additional details so that I get a clear picture
-How long have these symptoms been going on?
-Have you noticed fever or abdominal pain?
-Any pain during urination or change in urine color?
- Are you having any bowel movements? If so, any diarrhea or blood in stools?
-When was last menstrual period?
- Are you sexually active and on any contraception?
-Have you taken a pregnancy test at home?
- Are you on any medications including over the counter medications?
-Any other concerning symptoms?

Awaiting
Dr.Lekshmi

Follow-up: What causes severe nausea and abdominal bloating? 10 hours later
It's been about a week with the bloating that will not go away, low grade fever , very tired, urine is fine no blood in stool . No medications I'm taking. Last period was 12/29 and I'm sexually active but not on birth control.

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

The bloating is likely upset stomach due to food or mild stomach flu. You can try restricting diary, fatty, fried, spicy food and carbonated drinks in your diet until the symptoms resolve. Also, iy will be better to take small frequent meals, rather than 3 large meals.
If you do not get your periods on the expected date this month, please be advised to do a pregnancy test 6 days after missed period.

Dr.Lekshmi