What causes severe muscle pain?
NORMOCHROMIC, FEW HYPOCHROMIA SEEN.
My RBC is 5.03, haemoglobin is 11.8, Platelet count is 83 thou/μL, and WBC is 11.7.
Is there something serious.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that it seems that you are having some features of microcytic hypochromic anemia. There is nothing to worry . Just get your Serum ferritin levels checked plus get your thyroid status checked . It can be a sign of iron deficiency although your hemoglobin levels are almost normal .
Plus for your leg pains get your thyroid levels checked along with CPK levels which can give us some clue regarding the cause of it. The report which you have uploaded cannot be opened .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Severe muscle pain
- Symptoms of Severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain and weakness
- Treatment and cure for Severe muscle pain
- What could be the reason for having severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain with fever
- Suggest cure for severe muscle pain
- Sudden severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain in thighs
- Severe muscle pain causes