What causes severe muscle pain in calf?
Get investigated as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns. Dysautonomia can be due to diabetes.
Pain and aches in muscle and body can be due to many reasons in presence of diabetes , hypertension , dyslipidemia, hypothyroidism.
Drugs prescribed may lead to muscular pain and weakness(Lipitor) and electrolyte imbalances.
You should get investigated for vitamin B12, vitamin D levels along with sodium and potassium.
For treatment you can take antioxidants supplements, fluids and multivitamin supplements.
Pregabalin, gabapentin , amitriptyline and milnacipran may be helpful.
Possibility of such pain due to dysautonomia only is less likely.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Severe muscle pain
- Symptoms of Severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain and weakness
- Treatment and cure for Severe muscle pain
- What could be the reason for having severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain with fever
- Suggest cure for severe muscle pain
- Sudden severe muscle pain
- Severe muscle pain in thighs
- Severe muscle pain causes