What causes severe leg cramps, hip pain and increased sweating?
yes it could be side effects of Ibuprofen
Thanks for writing in to us at hcm.
This is Dr.Riyanka and I am glad to be helping you with your query.
Duexis contains a combination of famotidine and ibuprofen.
Famotidine is a histamine receptor blocker which decreases gastric acid secretion in stomach.
Ibuprofen is an analgesic to reduce pain.
This drug can cause minor side effects like: back pain , body aches and pain and muscle stiffness and sweating.
Usually the medications need some time to get adjusted and the side effects reduce gradually.
However, you should consult your physician regarding this.
Kindly do some cramp relieving exercises like:
1. Straighten your leg and lift one of your legs upwards and bend it at the ankle joint such that your toe points towards your front of the leg.
2. Also try to walk on your heels.
You can also apply warm fomentation/pack for relief of cramps.
Hope this answers your query. Don't worry .
Do write back if you have any further doubts.
Get well soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe leg cramps genetics
- Getting severe leg cramps at night what is causing this
- What is the remedy for severe leg cramps during night
- What causes severe leg cramps in thighs and lower legs
- Severe leg cramps and hiv
- Sudden severe leg cramp pain
- Sudden and severe leg cramps
- What relieves severe leg cramps after chemotherapy
- Severe leg cramps during period
- Does levothyroxine cause severe leg cramps