What causes severe knee pain and difficulty in bending them?
It can be due to knee synovitis
I have studied your case. I think you have knee synovitis. It is common condition and it is due to prolong walking or frequent use of stair case. I would suggestimate you following.
1. Avoid walking fast or on har surface or road.
2. Do not squat, sit cross leg. Avoid stairs.
3. If you want to go on walk do not run. it should be gentle walk .
4.Need to take regular calcium and vitamin D 3. It will make your bones stronger.
5. If pain is severe then take Brufen 400 mg twice daily .6.physiotherapy like static quadriceps exercises is also useful.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. let me know if there is any other followup questions. thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of anterior knee pain
- What causes sharp knee pain
- Causes of left knee pain
- Burning knee pain causes
- Knee pain at rest causes
- What is the cause and treatment for knee pain
- Severe knee pain causes
- What could cause knee pain
- What causes persistent knee pain
- What causes severe knee pain with swelling on foot