What causes severe kidney pain and polyuria?
Most probably urinary tract infection.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of pain in both Kidney areas going down the bladder more so on left; had constipation but now normal. Urinating a lot with strong flow.
May I please know if you have any additional symptoms like chills, fever, nausea, vomiting or bloating or any other problems?
Your history is most suggestive of urinary tract infection with or without stone/s.
I would advise in such a case the following:
First of all to send the urine sample in a sterile container for tests of routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity before the antibiotic is started to get a proper result.
Tests of blood including for sugar and kidney function tests.
To get started on proper medications which may be an antibiotic, antispasmodic, and as required.
Take plenty of oral fluids.
I hope this answer helps you to get an early and proper diagnosis and treatment.
Please feel free to ask further relevant queries if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney pain and pain in neck cause
- What causes kidney pain from lifting weights
- Constipation cause kidney pain
- Kidney pain causes
- What causes kidney pain after placing stent
- Can dehydration cause kidney pain
- Can metformin cause kidney pain
- What causes kidney pain while sneezing
- Does excedrin cause kidney pain
- What causes mild kidney pain