What causes severe joint pain, muscle aches, dizziness, and fatigue?
Can be due to many causes.
Thanks for posting your query.
Repeated joint pains and other symptoms can be due to multiple causes at this age the commonest being poly arthralgia. Other causes can be rheumatoid arthritis, gout, inflammatory diseases like SLE, bursitis, fibromyalgia, etc. For proper diagnosis, some of the blood tests are advisable like-
1. Serum calcium levels.
2. Serum Uric acid levels.
3. RA factor
4. ESR and CRP
5. Serum Creatinine
6. X-ray of affected joints.
She needs a thorough clinical examination followed by investigations under the guidance of an orthopedician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of Severe joint pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain in feet
- What causes severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain causes
- Symptoms of Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain at night
- Severe joint pain and fatigue
- Is gabapentin recommended for severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain and elevated wbc