What causes severe headaches and vomiting?
Measure blood pressure first->Observe->CT if required
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
Are you a hypertensive?If yes are you on regular medication?
I were to measure your blood pressure at the first place to assure your blood pressure is normal.
Observe if your headache is subsiding since the time you have taken advil.
If it is not subsiding then I were to do a investigations(CT scan and blood test).
Hope this answers your query.Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- Severe headache feeling nausea and vomiting cause and cure
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- What is the remedy for severe headache and vomiting
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- What is the reason for severe headaches with vomitting
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes episodes of severe headache with relief on vomiting
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause
- Took risperidal, lorazepam and benztropine. Unable to stand still after...
- When does negative feedback mechanism for hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal...
- Injured nose, cheekbone and lost teeth. Any risk of death?
- Losing weight, stomach is elevated and found a lump under ribcage. What...
- Having premature ejaculation. What could be done?
- Have chronic bronchitis and noticed a lump at the back of throat. What...
- Took Morphine injection, Hydrocodone and ondansetron for strained...
- Child has developed pus cells after taking antibiotics. Advised...
- How to resolve problem of autistic child who masturbates frequently?
- Had cortisone shots in neck. What could be the cause for redness in body?