What Causes Severe Headache While On Flecainide?
No do not stop it
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that Flecanide is basically an antiarrythmic medicine which helps to prevent or control cardiac rhythm abnormality and in some situations can be life saving also.
As you have mentioned that you have had bouts of SVT and PVC then you should continue with this medicine and if these sort of symptoms keeps on happenin then tell your treating cardiologist about this so that he can alter the dose or change the medication.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu partap
No it's not known to cause such things.
Yes it will be of great help in understanding the underlying rhythm abnormality if a 48 hrs Holter Monitoring is set in place to record the events.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe