What causes severe headache while on Afrin for cold?
Not to be worried,just check your blood pressure
Hi my dear,
I am so sorry to hear about your current health problems.
The severe headache you are having is due to:
- cold and
- tension headache after being active
- possible hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) as you might not had your meals regularly
I advise to measure your blood pressure (BP) to rule out spikes in BP. If everything is OK, then nothing worrisome. It would be settled in a couple of days. Take pain killers like ibuprofen to relieve pain. Keep well hydrated and have your meals regularly.
Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- What is the cause and treatment for severe headaches
- What causes severe headaches and lump in neck
- What is the cause of severe headache and vomiting
- What is the cause of severe headache while having hypothyroidism
- What could be the cause for severe headache
- What causes episodes of severe headache with relief on vomiting
- What causes severe headaches when having a poo
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?