What causes severe headache in a gastric patient?

Dr. Naveen Kumar

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I commonly have gastric problem which ends up in giving me a severe headache.
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
find the answer below.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Gastritis in your age might have been caused by a variety of reasons including stress. In few individuals there has been association of headache with hunger, gastritis etc..the headache will subside s soon as other symptoms subside.
Since you are yet to take ant medication for gastritis,
yo can take tab.nexpro once in the morning for 15 days, along with following diet plan,
- avoid spicy food
-Reduce smoking and alcohol consumption( if any)
-eat 4 to 5 meals divided over 4 hrs rather than 3 meals.
- drink plenty of water
- reduce consumption of coffee and tea, don't drink them in empty stomach.
I hope this helps you
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Medical Consultant.
Ebix, Inc.
YYYY@YYYY

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar