What causes severe headache, elevated liver enzymes and metallic taste in mouth?
Please give some more details.
Thank you for the query.
Her symptoms indicate some serious disease. Liver cirrhosis is possible. Can you please attach liver tests (especially bilirubin level, AST,ALT, GGTP,AP) and abdominal ultrasound?
What is her urine and stool color? Does she have distended abdomen?
I`m looking forward to hearing from you.
Thyroid tests should be done.
Being hones her blood work is almost fine. Liver tests are only slightly elevated and for sure liver is not the problem. She has no jaundice either.
The most probable reason of her symptoms is thyroid issue (hypothyroidism). High blood pressure can be the reason of headache.
It would be advisable for her to have thyroid tests done as a next step.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Formaldehyde cause elevated liver enzymes
- Dilaudid causing elevated liver enzymes
- What causes elevated liver enzymes and enlarged spleen
- Mrsa cause elevated liver enzymes
- What causes elevated liver enzymes and positive cmv
- Ultram causing elevated liver enzymes
- Elevated liver enzymes and headaches
- Migraines cause elevated liver enzymes
- Elevated liver enzymes causes
- Leukoplakia causes elevated liver enzymes